| 0 comments ]

So I'm doing my thing on the internet, just searching around, looking here and there, trying to see what new songs I can find, and I end up at this YouTube video by this rapper named Maino.  I decided to give it a listen, considering I had no idea who this "Maino" guy was.  So the track was called, "All The Above,"  and let me tell ya'll something, the track was straight fire.  I am always looking for new tracks, new songs to get into, and stuff like that.  So after giving the song a listen, I decided to do some research on Mr. Maino and see what was going down with him.

He recently signed with Atlantic Records, and is planning to release his first album on May 19th, 2009.  The freshman release will be called, If Tomorrow Ever Comes.  So far there are seven confirmed tracks, most of which have featured guests on them.  So far, 50 Cent, T-Pain, Lil' Kim, and Trey Songz are featured on the track listing, and he already has two singles that should help boost his album sale ("Hi Hater" & "Hood Love").  Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the albums next single will be "All The Above," considering it is an amazing song.  I truly like it, and you all should give it a listen.  Hasn't been released yet, so like I say, DON'T DOWNLOAD UNRELEASED TRACKS... JUST GIVE THEM A LISTEN... RESPECT THE ARTISTS!!!

Check Back Here For More Main News In The Coming Weeks

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment