| 0 comments ]



Quantcast
Daddy Yankee impersonation...? This may be one of the worst impersonations I have ever heard in my entire life.  Ralphige should be happy that CB kept picking up his phone for this stupid prank call.  Anyway, it is kind of funny to hear Chris Breezy's reaction, and good to see that things haven't hit rock bottom for the young R&B musician who recently turned himself into LAPD.  I don't really know any of the specifics about what happened between him and Rihanna, so I am not going to cover it until the cold hard facts hit the grill, so until then, readers need to stop e-mailing me and asking me for an inside scoop on the subject!  Anyway, check the prank call above, leave a comment or feel free to be one of the twenty people who have e-mailed me, asking me for more information on the RiRi/CB situation.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment