| 0 comments ]

Up until recently I had no clue what the phrase FML meant. Then I started hearing it, but it never really caught on. This site put it into perspective...

Today, I took my friend to buy a pregancy test. She took it and it came out
negative. I decided to re-pee on it to be funny...it turned to positive. FML


Today, campus security called to inform me that my car had been in an accident. I rushed down to the security office to find most of the officers laughing. A portable john blew over on to my car and smashed my rear window. Now, security calls me "Port-A-Potty Guy," and my car smells like shit. FML


Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "n*gger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML


Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to orgasm, he screamed "Yes Brittany!" at the top of his lungs. My name's not Brittany. That's his sister. FML



etc...

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment