| 0 comments ]

So we were thinking of interviewing Charles Hamilton a while back, but things sort of fell apart, but who knows, we might end up doing that eventually!  In the meantime, I have really been getting into some great indie music, and I found out about The Little Kicks through a friend who is a real "Indie Head."  The kid loves indie music, you name it, he has it, crazy stuff!  Anyway, I gave The Little Kicks a listen, and I was so pleased with them that I ended up downloading their three E.P.'s off their site.  It is some good stuff to get into, so just a heads up on that.  Anyway, I got in touch with them, and I wondered if they would be willing to do an interview with us here at TGLR.  They replied fairly quickly, so it looks like we will be doing an interview with them in the coming days via e-mail.  Pretty exciting stuff!!!  Anyway, be sure to come check back here for the interview, cop their E.P.'s on their site, and check back here for more reviews and news on The Little Kicks (for sure one of the bands I look for to break out at some point in 2009 or 2010)!!!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment