| 3 comments ]

Our boy Big Soda over at The Mixtape Monster Blog breaks down March Madness for us, well really basketball in general, through a compilation of awesome basketball clips from movies and TV shows over the years.

He says:
Earlier this week, I was trying to decide what the all-time classic round-ball movies are for each level of the game—high school, college, professional, street ball, and yes, even Globetrotters. Well I did it, and I’m gonna share them with you, along with a movie I think you should check out if you haven’t already, one you can completely avoid if you desire, and a quality documentary to top it all off.
Check out Big Soda's Massive Basketball Movie Post
@ The Mixtape Monster Blog!!!


Oh yeah...and here's Shaq runnin' train breakin' a backboard...

Print this post

3 comments

Anonymous said... @ March 13, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Good look! That's a sick picture! Swish......

Anonymous said... @ March 14, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Hey just came by to check this do follow status and I'll add you to the top of the list now
on the premise people will click the first one :)
Going to add it now
Stumbled

ICECrush said... @ March 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM

haha wow you're the best!
It's people like you that make me happy.
Yeah well theres one nofollow thing in my script that keeps regenerating itself, but it doesnt seem to be on the comments.
Great, I guess we are a dofollow blog.
I'm in the process of getting verified on someone else's site, and I get a cool little green verified button for it.

Thanks John

Post a Comment