| 0 comments ]

If you are a big KiD CuDi fan, then here are some videos that will cheer you up in light of his recent blog post stating that he will not be making music after his first LP is out in store racks. Anyway, CuDi is someone definitely special and as he said, G-D for sure has given him a talent. If you were to listen to one of his freestyles, I promise you would be blown away with what you heard. By the way, watching the University of Michigan vs. Clemson game on T.V. right now, and SHOUT OUT TO MANNY HARRIS... he's putting on an unbelievable show and if he sticks around for the next couple of years, he will for sure lead the U-M basketball program to greatness! I will post up my NCAA Men's Bracket tonight, and heck, I will throw up my NCAA Women's Bracket too! Anyway, back to the post! Check out the videos below, if there is anymore news about CuDi, be sure to check back here, because we will be sure to let you all know about it!

KiD CuDi & Will.I.Am @ Cinespace:


KiD CuDi Freestyle @ Cinespace in Hollywood:


KiD CuDi Performs Day 'N' Nite On Carson Daly Live:


KiD CuDi Performs Dat New New On Carson Daly Live:

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment