| 2 comments ]

Q-Tip On Martha Stewart Show:


Chester French, MTV Buzzworthy:


Charles Barkley From Arizona Jail:


Mase - Pastor/Rapper:


Ludacris & The Roots Perform Medley Live:


Press Conference of Michael Jackson in London:


MJ Announces Tour:


Lil' Wayne Plays Scrabble With Charles Gibson:


Lil' Wayne Talks About His $150k Teeth on Jimmy Kimmel:


Lil Wayne Says His Music Is Like Drugs:


Charles Hamilton vs. Joe Budden Freestyle:


Chris Breezy Getting Support From Suge:

Print this post

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ March 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM

I can't decide if that MJ concert is London is going to be crazy, or is just plain crazy, haha.

ICECrush said... @ March 10, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Haha yeah I dunno, I'd love to see it though.
Too bad I don't live in London.
He'll put up a great show.
I love his music, just not his image...
He's just not a looker anymore :(

Post a Comment