| 0 comments ]

Well I don't know which stories are true, and we may never know which side of this convoluted mess is correct.  As it stands right now, a track called, "Sweat" by Flo Rida was set for release on his upcoming album entitled, R.O.O.T.S.  Flo Rida recently stated that the track, which features R&B pop star (or should I say the once popular R&B musician who ruined his career by beating up his girlfriend over some rediculous fight...) will not appear on the upcoming sophomore release by the Florida native.  Reasons and speculations as to why the track won't be on the album have been floating, and you can check out some of the reasons below (all are quoted from legit sources...)
"I recorded a great song with Chris," Flo Rida said in an interview. "But I won't be releasing it now because of what's going on with him and Rihanna. It could have been my next number one." - Hollywood Scoop (via SOHH Online)
"It's not just that record, there were other records that couldn't make the album that I wanted to make the album as well, but that was the process -- this was way before me ever hearing anything about [Brown allegedly beating Rihanna]. This was way before, at least a month. I had been done with this record." - US Magazine Online
“I recorded a great song with Chris. But I won’t be releasing it now because of what’s going on with him and Rihanna” - Keep It Trill Online
Interesting information right there... I don't know which quote is true, but if Mr. Rida dropped CB due to the RiRi incident, I would completely agree.  This should not come as any surprise to Chris Breezy, seeing as he lost many endorsement deals and also ruined a large sum of is popular musical career.  Will Chris Brown ever regain the stardom and fan base he once had?  It is a good question and only time will tell whether his abusive actions ruined his young (and what could have been one the most successful R&B) musical careers to ever be featured in the music industry.  Leave your comments below, you don't have to state which side you are on, but as of right now, I am leaning towards the "I don't want someone on my album who beat the crap out of his girlfriend..." idea.

Check Back Here For More R.O.O.T.S News In The Coming Days

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment