| 0 comments ]

Surprisingly enough, this is our first Matisyahu post... and I can guarantee you that it won't be our last, I guess I never really got around to covering his first two/three albums, but that's all about to change!  My brother just showed me this sick song by the Hasidic rapping reggae musician.  The song is entitled, "One Day", and will be featured on his upcoming LP release which is to titled, Light!  The album is set for an August 2009 release, but with the way that musicians work, I would be hard pressed to believe that the album date doesn't change (seeing as it is not too close to today's date, it's hard for me to believe that the date won't get bumped around.)  The song is sick, just straight up sick narsty doodle (I don't think that is an expression, but I guess it is now, because I just used it).  The track features some great vocals, some crazy beats, and the message is so beautiful.  If there is one guy out there that I would love to just sit down and do an interview with, it would most definitely be Matisyahu.  The guy just seems so interesting, so nice, and so inviting!  I hope that one day, both Matisyahu and myself could sit down at a kosher cafe' and just talk, it would be a dream come true!  Anyway, check the song out below, and keep checking back here for more Matisyahu updates, news, and releases!  We will do a review of his past musical works as the potential August 2009 release date approaches!  PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, I have been rocking this song on replay so much as of late!

Matisyahu - "One Day" Single:

Check Back Here For More Information On The Upcoming Album Entitled, Light!, In Stores August 2009!!!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment