| 1 comments ]

My boy Max @ The Revolution Will Be Tape Recorded just keeps on deliverin' and deliverin'...I mean it's not even fair. He's getting us great hookups with Big Sean, J. Loonz, and now Chiddy Bang. Roughly 20 minutes ago I had no clue who Chiddy Bang was. Max is like yo go check out this myspace, and I was like aight but wtf is Chiddy Bang. 2 minutes later, I swear to you, I was gettin' my socks rocked off of me by the Kids ft. MGMT Remix that Chiddy Bang produced. And then while I'm rockin' out to it for the 99th time, BIG BABY COMES UP BIG IN THE CLUTCH AND WINS THE GAME FOR THE CELTICS!!! It was totally unreal.

Anyway, I feel like we're hitting up Chiddy Bang at the right time b/c Luis over at Pretty Much Amazing (who we contacted to write for but never got back to use :() started covering Chiddy Bang at the end of February! "Chiddy Bang is the Coolest Thing Since The Cool Kids at Pretty Much Amazing" basically outlines how amazing Chiddy Bang really is.

This song is just fantastic, and I was so excited that I just had to do Remix of the Week early this week; don't worry you're probably gonna get another one tomorrow too so cool your jets.

The beats make the songs, the insane lyrics supplement the Indiness PERFECTLY.

KIDS ft. MGMT by Chiddy Bang is INSANE.



DOWNLOAD KIDS FT. MGMT BY CHIDDY BANG NOW!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Print this post

1 comments

ICECrush said... @ May 11, 2009 at 5:33 PM

CHIDDYYYY BANGGGGGG

Post a Comment