| 0 comments ]

Yo Brotha A to Z
Yo Whattup B
Yo What Time Is It?
Haha ITS LAUNDRY DAY!!!

I think we've all been overdue for a Single of The Week, so I thought I'd bring you a classic. Well, maybe it's not a classic, because I didn't hear it until a few weeks ago, but I'm using classic as a descriptor in relation to time, not the classic definition of classic meaning...well a classic. Anyway, this week's Single of The Week happens to be "Geek in the Pink" by Jason Mraz. We've all seen Jason Mraz climb up the music fame ladder with his latest album, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things., and I thought it would be a good idea to climb back down and get at his roots.

I absolutely love this song because it starts out funny, hits us with a funky beat, and then hits us with some more rap/singing finesse. The best part of this song though has to be the sexy bridge. While the official music video is hot, some fans made an even hotter one. Here we go, "Geek in the Pink".

Official Music Video:

<a href="http://www.joost.com/08201os/t/Jason-Mraz-Geek-In-The-Pink-video-w-intro">Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink (video w/intro)</a>


Barkada Inc Interpretation:



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment