| 0 comments ]

Now the full thing leaks... Took them long enough!  I know a sick music video when I see it, and I could tell just from the pictures that GLC leaked that, "Spaceship" was going to be a sick nasty music video.  Anyway, peep the full music video below, Yeezy and Con's verses really just make this song and heck, the music video kind of makes me want to get my own spaceship.  Yo ICECrush, I think we need to invest in our own personal spaceship, bump using a car or private jet, we need a SPACESHIP!!!

The Wise Words Of GLC:
First off, I’d just like to thank everyone for believing! There’s a lot of people saying where we could of been if this was released in 04 but for what ever reasons it wasn’t. I no longer wanna deprive the people of their rights! You have the right to embrace my concept as well as those of Kanye, Consequence & Tony Williams as we gave you are all! This is a story of triumph over the ills of society & the workforce interfering with your pimpin’ & in this time of a recession this record may be more relevant now than it was in 2004! Thank for letting me grow with you! Love, Life & Loyalty coming soon! Hello World! Oh yeah my player is fixed too sorry about the prior non pimpish auto-play!
"Spaceship" Music Video In Entirety:


More Kanye West, GLC, & Consequence News Coming Soon!!!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment