| 2 comments ]

Well seems as though the pig flu has struck just about everywhere in the world, and it has finally reached my place of work (or at least many think it has, I don't buy it!) and I have been infected!  I don't believe for one second that I am one of the many who have a case of the swine, but the place I am working is treating it as though I do have it, so looks like instead of taking my hiatus this summer, I will have some time to do some posts and get healthy (let's hope!).  I am well on my way to recovery, seeing as it is only day two (going on day three), and I feel pretty healthy!  Anyway, be on the lookout for some sick posts, and some updates on music and some other stuff!  SWINE '09!!!

Print this post

2 comments

Industrial said... @ October 1, 2009 at 3:52 AM

recover soon , dont let ur thing get passed to others , u r a true hero

hp 564 xl black said... @ March 23, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Well you should have taken vitamins. There are good advices online to not catch such disease. I even print them out to refrain my family from having such sickness.

Post a Comment