| 2 comments ]

Whatever your personal opinion was regarding Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, this is one sad day. I'm not sure if it's just ironic that MJ died on the day of my high school graduation, or what, but the news really shocked me; I couldn't have been more surprised. In a day and age when we need old school icons bringing back the music our parents grew up on, an untimely, heart attack induced, 50-year old death is definitely not what we need.

Michael Jackson was an American icon who produced, performed, and amazed. His moonwalk was nasty, his voice divine, and his presence great. With numerous scandals surrounding himself, and a weird new nose and skin color, people got the wrong impression of him. I always knew him as the Thriller and Michael Jackson Number Ones.

With that I wish you happy music hunting and to listen to a few of MJs songs in these next few days. He was supposed to go on tour this summer, and I feel terrible for the fans who are going to miss out.

THRILLER. LIVE.


Print this post

2 comments

Friedmanomics said... @ June 25, 2009 at 10:56 PM

It's a sad...sad day.

hp 97 ink said... @ March 23, 2012 at 6:57 AM

It is really sad the he is gone. I do hope a lot of MJ would show up in our generation's music industry. I even had print outs of almost all his songs. So sad.

Post a Comment