| 0 comments ]

This will be the first blog update that we have.  It really is not much of an update, but more of just some news.  As we said on our past blog, we will be taking about a weeks hiatus.  I personally will not be updating the blog from December 21st, to January 2nd.  This being said, I am not ruling out that I may be able to post a few reviews here and there, but do not expect a whole lot of stuff in that time period.  Some reviews that we will be getting out before our hiatus.

Reviews Before Hiatus:
  • Alicia Keys: As I Am
  • Sara Bareilles: Little Voices
  • Wyclef Jean: Carnival Vol. II Memoirs Of An Immigrant
  • Seal: System
  • T.I: T.I. vs T.I.P.
If you want us to review something, either drop us a line on our chat box, or hit us up on our email.  We hope V2 will function better and more organized then our first version.  

We wish everyone a happy holidays and a healthy and happy new year!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment