| 0 comments ]

So, John Legend has been one of my favorite R&B artists for a long while (next to Chris Brown, there is John Legend).  From my understanding, John Legend is working on a third studio album in which it is planned to be released at some point in 2008.  If any of you have been wondering whether or not he was going to release another studio album anytime soon, your answer is here!  If you are looking for more John Legend Music, Target has recently put on sale a live concert from Philadelphia which features a DVD and nineteen tracks of Legend live on stage.  I will list the tracks for both the DVD and Songs below, check it out and give it a listen at your local Target store!


Track Listing:

"Do You Wanna Ride"
"Heaven"
"Stereo"
"Let's Get Lifted"
"Alright"
"(Still) Number 1"
"Save Room"
"Where is the Love (Feat. Corinne Bailey Rae)"
"I Can Change"
"I Want You (She's So Heavy)"
"Slow Dance"
"Dance to the Music"
"Again"
"PDA/Feel Like Making Love"
"Used to Love U"
"Ordinary People"
"Coming Home"
"Show Me (Encore)"
"So High (Encore)"

DVD Track Listing:
Includes excerpts from the following...
"Save Room"
"I Can Change/I Want You"
"Slow Dance"
"PDA"
"Used To Love U"
"Ordinary People"
"So High"

More To Come On The Possible 2008 Release For John Legend!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment