| 0 comments ]

2007 has came and went, and now we are in early 2008, awaiting news on Nicole's first album. As a music fan, I would like some explanation as to why this album has not dropped yet.  Next to Mario's, "Go!," I have never seen an album have so many different release dates.  Now there is a supposed scheduled release that will hopefully not get changed.  June 23rd, 2008, will hopefully be the day in which Nicole Sherzinger releases her debut album.  

The first single for the album was released back in 2007, so where is the rest of it?  I am almost positive that tons of tracks that were supposed to be on the album were leaked on the web, and so now they are re-recording certain tracks, or changing things up.  That is what I think happened.

Rumored Track Listing:
"Bad Man (Feat. Melody Thornton)"
"Who's Gonna Love You (Feat. Timbaland)"
"Power's Out (Feat. Sting)"
"Puakenikeni (Feat. Brick & Lace)"
"Happily Never After"
"Baby Love (Feat. Will.I.Am)"
"Save Me from Myself(Feat. Ne-Yo Ne-Yo & Amy Lee)"
"Physical (Feat. Timbaland)
"I Luv U (Parham)"
"Just Say Yes"
"Can You Handle This? (Feat. Danja)"
"Whatever U Like (Feat. T.I.)
"I M.I.S.S. You (Feat.Pharrell & Christina Milian)"
"March"
"I Blow (Feat. Busta Rhymes)"
"Willy Bounce (Feat. T-Pain)"
"Get Em Ladies (I'd Hit That) (Feat. Lil' Wayne) (Bonus Track)"
"Hurt So Bad (Bonus Track)"

Looks like a ton of collabs on this one, it will be interesting to see (if it ever comes out) how she works with other artists other then Timbaland.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment