| 0 comments ]

I loved this album. When I say love, I mean LOVE! The album in its entirety was a pleasure to listen to, and the music that they put together flowed so nicely with the lyrics they though up. The album was so good, I truly don't have much to say about it, except go out, buy it, and give it a listen! The Kings of Leon flat out destroyed this one, and this album was by far my favorite. It seems like each and every new release of theirs gets better and better. I can't wait for their next release, but for right now, this new material is freaking awesome! If you haven't heard of them before, I highly suggest picking up one of their last albums, giving it a good listen and let me know you think!

Track Listing:
"Closer" (9 out of 10)
"Crawl" (8.7 out of 10)
"Sex on Fire" (9.9 out of 10)
"Use Somebody" (9.7 out of 10)
"Manhattan" (8.9 out of 10)
"Revelry" (8.7 out of 10)
"17" (9.2 out of 10)
"Notion" (9 out of 10)
"I Want You" (9 out of 10)
"Be Somebody" (9.9 out of 10)
"Cold Desert" (8.7 out of 10)
"Frontier City (iTunes Deluxe Version)"
"The Bucket (CSS Remix) (iTunes Pre-Sale)"

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment