| 0 comments ]

So a friend of mine comes up to me today and is like... "Do you like Oasis...?" I was like, "Are you serious???" He then sort of gave the comment some thought and replied to me, "I don't know, are you?" WELL I SURE WAS!!! As our conversation continued, he eventually told me that he has an extra ticket to see Oasis when they come into town, and he asked me if I wanted to go. I was speechless, and truly taken aback. I truly can't wait to see those guys in the picture above live in concert! It is going to be great! I have been lucky to see some of the great rockers of my dad's time, and somewhat of my time, as Oasis will be added to the list of great Rock musicians I have had the opportunity to see! I will give you a re-cap of who I have seen in the past, and I will be sure to put up a dope review of the concert once I get home (or the day after, depending on how tired I am!)

Anyway, I would love to hear some of your concert experiences that you all have had, leave them in the comments and share! Can't wait to hear from all of you! Check back here for more Oasis news and reviews!

Who I Have Seen Live!
  • Eric Clapton
  • Neil Young
  • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
  • *Oasis*
Who ICECrush Has Seen Live!
  • Guster (x2)
  • The Who
  • Bill Joel
  • Coldplay
  • The Format
  • Matt Pond PA
  • Matisyahu
  • Mr. Lif
Can't wait to add to my already solid list! Again, let us know who you have seen live! I can't wait to hear from you all!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment