| 0 comments ]

I love coming across crazy mashup stuff, but I can't say I have ever found something like this before.  I found a sick mashup that these guys did with only Tarantino movie scenes.  It really is a work of art, something that you don't really see very often, and when you do see it, your just left sitting in your chair like, "WOW, did I just watch that!?"  The Tarantino tape features not only excellent audio mixing, but even better visual mixing, integrating the movie scenes and streaming them all together to get a perfect fit.  Anyway, check their mashup below, and as a bonus, check out their other one entitled, "Rock & Remix".

"The Tarantino Mixtape"

BONUS TRACK: "Rock & Remix"

Check Back Here For More Sick Music Updates & Posts

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment